Do you have a special skill or talent you’d like to share? Looking to become more involved at Daily Acts? We are always looking for inspired community members to assist in a variety of capacities! We would LUV your help! We have heaps of volunteer opportunities available ranging from publicity and fund raising to website and spreadsheet care to tabling and spreading the groove…. check out our current opportunities below! To become a volunteer email firstname.lastname@example.org
Program & Event Volunteers
Event volunteers support our program events and fundrasiers and responsibilities vary depending on the event for which you volunteer. From welcoming participants and digging in the dirt to making centerpieces and hanging prayer flags for Ripple the World, there is much to be done! Volunteers are welcome at events free of charge.
Are you an aspiring film maker or photographer looking for a project that will never bore you? We need photo/video volunteers to help us document the amazing works afoot at Daily Acts events and workdays. Mentorship potential with a local professional documentary film maker, makes this a great opportunity for a rising local film maker or photographer to capture the transformation to share!
Daily Acts relies on the dedication of our on-going administrative volunteers! Our office volunteers provide a variety of support from helping us with follow up and outreach to getting us organized. We have both on going and one time opportunities available through out the year.
Below are some items Daily Acts sure could use to make our work easier. If you think you may be able to help us out, contact email@example.com or call our office at (707) 789-9664. All donations are tax-deductible.
- Pick-up truck in excellent mechanical order. Daily Acts needs a reliable vehicle for hauling yards of compost, dirt, and HOPE to our workshop sites.
- Computers! We desperately need laptops or desktops (with monitors) in good working order. Must have Windows XP/MAC OS X or newer operating system. We are specifically looking for a Mac laptop for our Executive Director!!
- Tablets (2-3) for registration, tabling events and surveys
- Two-wheeled dolly or hand truck
- An energy-star refrigerator in good working order
- Wall-mounted shelves for storage
- Industrial, stand-alone shelving units
- Curtain rod for 8′ windows
- Insulative ceiling to floor curtains (earth tone would be ideal)